- ME: Alright? So, ready to go. We can… start. Just maybe start out with your name, a short introduction, and then…
- NANCY: I don’t know what I… your name and what else? [laughs]
- Uh, a short introduction, I totally leave it up to people what you wanna say, I mean, you don’t even have to give a…
- Yeah, okay. ‘Cause I don’t know much what else to say.
- At least… at least the name, you know.
- Yeah, alright. [pause] I’ve got dry skins. Excuse me, but I’m always itchy. [laughs]
- Okay, it’s not a problem. So… alright?
- Mhm. Ready?
- Yeah, ready to go.
- Okay, Nancy Flower. That’s it for now. [laughs] [pause]
- Okay. And, yeah… the question is about the movie. So…
- Okay, I was thinking to make, uh… that you can make a film about nature. The way animals act out in nature. [pause] That’s all I know to say. [laughs]
- Yeah. [laughs] I’m interested in, you know, like… uh… details? Uh, what animals wou…
- Well, all kinds of animals. Hopefully some rare that we haven’t seen yet. [laughs] Maybe we can catch a rare specimen.
- L-like? What’s a rare…
- Well, I don’t know. Something that we haven’t seen yet. Something like a… we haven’t even known to make up yet. It’s, uh… most of all, they’ll… they’ll find something that, uh… probably interbreeding somehow, and uh… well. [pause]
- And, uh, what… what would you like it to be, uh… what… what… uh, wh…
- The way animals behave out in nature, that’s all I know to say. It’s not much of an interview. [laughs]
- Yeah, but we can take it as a starting point and try to make it an interview, um, if you like, I mean… uh… like… I would… I would ask, like, for example, where would you… where would you shoot it… where would…
- Oh, anywhere. It could be, uh, North America, South America, Africa, Canada… [yawns] [pause]
- And, um… are there any animals you like specifically?
- Yeah, I like all animals. I like the feline, especially I think the felines like lions and tigers.
- Oh, like, like, like, like strong…
- Yeah, mhm.
- …cat-like animals, and, um… uh… Would you focus on… so you… would you make a documentary? Or, I can’t… because usually…
- Yeah, I guess we could call it a documentary.
- So, how could… I mean, for practical purpose, how… how could it work out, uh, to make a movie about… I mean, so, first, we would have to… to discover maybe a certain… the certain species you wanna make the movie about, a…
- Well, anything. Anything that’ll be in front of the camera. You know, whatever you can capture on film. [pause]
- And, um… uh, what can I ask? So… So do you have any movies in mind? Uh, do you… do you like to watch animal movies, that’s why…
- Yeah, I like all kinds of films, yeah. I stay away… I shouldn’t say all kinds. I stay away from war films. I don’t care for that.
- So why don’t you like… war films?
- I don’t like violence. It just, uh… it’s not for me. [yawns] [pause]
- So the, uh, the animal film would be non-violent then? Because you… when you mentioned tigers…
- Well, there’d be some, but not too much. [pause]
- Yeah. Because the tigers and lions, I don’t know, they… they could probably also…
- Yeah, oh yeah…
- …uh, behave wildl…
- But not too much of it, you know. I’m not bloodthirsty.
- But you would also show some… some… some hunting scenes, occasionally, or, uh… every… you would show all th…
- Oh yeah, you can show some. But not too much of it.
- Okay. Wh…
- I like variety.
- You would cover all the different aspects of, maybe, uh, this certain animal you would make the documentary about.
- And, uh… would you have a title?
- “Behavior in the wild”.
- And, um… is there a… because, um, I mean… everybody I asked so far would make a movie with, em… you know, like about, with, with… humans. Is there a reason you… you’d prefer…
- Well, there’s… there’s a lot of movies about… with real, uh, people. But I was thinking, you know, there isn’t that much about, uh, animals, so, yeah, make ‘em about animals. [pause]
- Um… okay, becau… all my questions don’t really apply there, because… [laughs] because I never had, uh, you know… it’s all about humans, all my questions…
- Yeah, not much of an interview.
- Yeah, yeah.
- Sorry to be disappointing.
- No, it’s no problem, I mean…
- It’s… I take whatever I get. Wh…
- Okay, well, thank you.
- Okay, thank you very much.